Inviting through Party:
- Ensure you and your buddy are in a party of 2 together.
- If you’re sending the invite, make sure you’re in game and have already gotten to Rhonda’s garage. Co-op is available from this point.
- To send the invite, pause the game, and select “Invite Party to Game” (This player will play as Nick).
- At this point the other player will be brought into the first player’s game as Richard. Commence zombie killing!
- When starting a new game, you select a “Play Style” which will be used to match you with like-minded players.
- Selecting any Play Style other than “Single Player” will make your game available for matchmaking.
- After reaching Rhonda’s garage, if there are players searching for a game with your selected Play Style they will be matched with you.
- If you would like to play Online as Richard in another person’s game, select “Multiplayer” from the Online menu, then choose your Game Mode and Play Style to search for a game session.
- If you like, you can load your own single player save game and play until an appropriate session is found.